LVIS for Longview: Administration
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for individuals who are administrators of LVIS, those who monitor or design LVIS integrations, as well as end-users.
- Artifacts – the building blocks of an Integration
- Monitoring Integrations
- Deployment of Integrations
- The administration of Actian
If you are interested in registering for this class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Successful completion of Longview Application Administrator course
- Coding experience is recommended but not required
Group internet based - instructor led
2,350 per person or 9,400 for up to 10 people, plus expenses
2,350 per person or 9,400 for up to 6 people
- Using Actian Data Integrator
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Manager Application
- Logging and Reporting
- Macros and Macrosets
- User Maintenance
- Web Services