Analytics in regard to dashboards are important to tell you what is happening with the business, but self-service analysis is what is needed to provide insight into the why and help identify the action required to drive performance and add value. Our self-service analytics solution offers the capability to explore your corporate data housed in your environment and process the information you select to answer the questions you have about your business.
Our Longview Analytics solution enables browser-based, ad-hoc analysis for business users and analysts who want to navigate and visualize data easily and without the need for IT. For those working in Excel, our self-service analytics capability also allows for seamless integration with Microsoft Excel and pivot analysis while maintaining a live and secure connection to your corporate data sources.
Longview Analytics embedded Spotlight feature easily connects to your corporate data warehouse, allowing you to see "live" data. It provides a seamless link to the information that is often stored deep in multidimensional systems that standard dashboards do not offer easy access to. It supports all multidimensional (OLAP) data sources on Longview Analytics' extensive list of communication interfaces.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Empower business users and analysts to easily access and analyze critical business data without IT support
- View information from different perspectives in spreadsheet and chart form
- Choose relevant metrics and dimensions and review data instantly
- Easily add or delete elements through drag-and-drop
- Tailor the look of each data set to personal preferences – make it your Spotlight
- Store and share your reports with colleagues
- Always see live data in a secure fashion
- Export your Spotlight as Excel pivot tables or PDF files, or simply print it