One of the most common functions of business intelligence is reporting – so much so that the terms are often used interchangeably. Reporting for some organizations is akin to manually manipulating data in Excel spreadsheets. But organizations that want to take their reporting to the next level should consider upgrading to a flexible reporting and analytics solution.
Reporting is really the presentation layer of BI, or the interface between the data and the decision-makers. As more employees in a company become responsible for decision-making, easy access to reporting and analysis has become paramount.
Our Analytics solution makes it easy to develop reports with in a simple point-and-click designer -- no programming required. With the ability to add advanced graphics and integrate data from multiple sources, reports graduate to the next level.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Define individual reporting structures for dedicated user groups, e.g. the management board, divisional heads, members of financial staff, or other operative contributors
- Flexible look and feel: make your reports reflect your corporate identity with any combination of tables, images, comments and advanced charting options
- Integrated export and distribution option to PDF, Excel, and PowerPoint and structured reporting books
- Real-time, direct access to multiple data sources: integrate data from SAP, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft and more into one report
- A variety of interfaces: use a web browser, mobile device, or even embed your reports in portals like SharePoint or other corporate applications
- Certified for International Business Communication Standards (IBCS)
Read more about our IBCS certification