One of the most common functions of business intelligence is reporting – so much so that the terms are often used interchangeably. Reporting for some organizations is akin to manually manipulating data in Excel spreadsheets. But organizations that want to take their reporting to the next level should consider upgrading to a flexible reporting and analytics solution.
Reporting is really the presentation layer of BI, or the interface between the data and the decision-makers. As more employees in a company become responsible for decision-making, easy access to reporting and analysis has become paramount.
Our Analytics solution makes it easy to develop reports with in a simple point-and-click designer -- no programming required. With the ability to add advanced graphics and integrate data from multiple sources, reports graduate to the next level.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Define individual reporting structures for dedicated user groups, e.g. the management board, divisional heads, members of financial staff, or other operative contributors
- Flexible navigation and charting options to suit your needs
- Integrated export option to PDF, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Collaboration functions to share insight into your data
- Deploy your reporting to desktops and mobile devices at the same time
Read more about our latest update to Longview 2017