Dashboards provide at-a-glance views of corporate performance and measure key metrics that are critical for running the business successfully. To provide the greatest benefit, dashboards must be dynamic and allow users to drill down into information to better understand the causes of problems and underperformance.
Dashboards display easy-to-understand performance metrics and reports. Modern dashboard applications use tabbed navigation to guide users through an interactive experience. They enable users to filter data, interact with charts to see changes in performance over time, and can even contain an ad-hoc component to allow on-the-fly analysis of the causes of underperformance.
Our BI solution is used by customers worldwide as their business intelligence and analytics solution for rapid creation of your custom BI applications, such as reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc analysis.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Define personalized user interfaces and analytical functions for dedicated user groups, e.g. the management board, divisional heads, members of financial staff, or other operative contributors
- Flexible navigation and charting options that suites your needs
- Integrated export option to PDF, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Collaboration functions to share insight into your data
- Deploy your dashboards to desktops and mobile devices at the same time
Read more about our latest update to Longview 7
Longview 7.3 and arcplan 8.7